Welcome to Park Surgery Online
Here you will be able to access a wide variety of information about the services we offer including how to register with us.
We pride ourselves on offering first class health care and as such, we are always happy to receive any comments or suggestions about what we are doing well and what we can do .
- A&E or 999: Symptoms of serious illness or injury, chest pain or severe bleeding.
- Walk-in Centre: Minor illness or injury. An appointment is not necessary.
- GP: Medical advice, examinations and prescriptions for persistent illness or injury.
- Pharmacy: Treatment and advice on common illnesses.
- NHS 111: Advice and information about your health or where to access NHS services.
- Self-care: Very minor symptoms that can be treated with a well stocked medicine cabinet.
Are You Our Patient? Then Get Involved!
We have an on-line Patient Group where patients recieve newsletters electronically and are encouraged to provide feedback on our services. We would like to hear your views!
To join the group, please click here
(Site updated 09/07/2015)