Welcome to Park & Thorntree Surgeries Online
Here you will be able to access a wide variety of information about the services we offer including how to register with us.
We pride ourselves on offering first class health care and as such, we are always happy to receive any comments or suggestions about what we are doing well and what we can do .
- Self-care: Very minor symptoms that can be treated with a well stocked medicine cabinet.
- NHS 111: Advice and information about your health or where to access NHS services.
- Pharmacy: Treatment and advice on common illnesses.
- GP: Medical advice, examinations and prescriptions for persistent illness or injury.
- Walk-in Centre: Minor illness or injury. An appointment is not necessary.
- A&E or 999: Symptoms of serious illness or injury, chest pain or severe bleeding.
Are You Our Patient? Then Get Involved!
We have an on-line Patient Group where patients recieve newsletters electronically and are encouraged to provide feedback on our services. We would like to hear your views!
To join the group, please click here
We are pleased to report that both Park Surgery and Thorntree Surgery were both rated as 'GOOD' following our recent inspection by the Care Quality Commission.
You can view our reports by clicking the links below. You can see all CQC reports on their website.
Park Surgery CQC Report Thorntree Surgery CQC Report
****CANCELLING APPOINTMENTS - PLEASE ONLY USE THE TAB BELOW IF YOU ARE CANCELLING AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFOREHAND. PLEASE TELEPHONE TO CANCEL OTHERWISE. THANK-YOU.****
(Site updated 13/04/2016)