Welcome to Park Surgery Online
Here you will be able to access a wide variety of information about the services we offer including how to register with us.
We pride ourselves on offering first class health care and as such, we are always happy to receive any comments or suggestions about what we are doing well and what we can do better.
We now have a new telephone number - 0300 111 2300
Calls to '0300' numbers cost the same as to a local landline and are included in any free minutes package you have, even from mobiles. The local rate applies from anywhere in the country.
We are the first Practice in Middlesbrough to secure an '0300' number (which is for health establishments), and indeed the first in the North East.
The old number will stay live until the end of the year.
- A&E or 999: Symptoms of serious illness or injury, chest pain or severe bleeding.
- Walk-in Centre: Minor illness or injury. An appointment is not necessary.
- GP: Medical advice, examinations and prescriptions for persistent illness or injury.
- Pharmacy: Treatment and advice on common illnesses.
- NHS Direct: Advice and information about your health or where to access NHS services.
- Self-care: Very minor symptoms that can be treated with a well stocked medicine cabinet.
Are You Our Patient? Then Get Involved!
We are currently setting up a Patient Reference Group and are seeking patients from all age groups, social backgrounds and different health conditions to join and help us.
If you are interested in helping us to improve the services we offer or if you have ideas of your own that we could use, then please contact us.
There are many ways to get involved including, joining our patient involvement group, completing an online survey or filling in one of our comments forms when you visit.
To join the group, please click here
(Site updated 08/04/2013)